Mundane: How does one carry the Neo

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Mon Sep 10 11:04:48 CEST 2007

i have my neo attached to the lanyard, and the pouch clipped to the
lanyard too.  this way the neo can slide into the pouch and out
easily enough (just hold pouch, then yank lanyard) and the pouch is
easily accessible.  i don't carry the stylus; its just far, far too
incongruous with the rest of the setup for my needs (i.e. not
integrate-able) .. and so far the neo isn't getting enough stringent
pointy-accurate use from me that my fingertips can't provide.  i'd
discourage people writing apps that require a stylus, anyway .. seems
to me that there really isn't much need for it ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan