Anyone try the Qtopia(trolltech) release on their neo 1973?

Giles Jones giles.jones at zen.co.uk
Tue Sep 18 21:59:34 CEST 2007

On 18 Sep 2007, at 20:49, jk robertson wrote:

> Another rfs for the neo 1973 phone came out today. choice.

Yep, first time I've received and sent an SMS message on the Neo.
Works fairly well, sometimes slow to respond. Keyboard works
surprisingly well.

Power management is flakey, it doesn't wake up too well.

But I'm impressed, even if I find the icons are bit unclear in terms
of meaning.

Don't change the theme whatever you do, it breaks the interface
(well, makes it unusable).