Anyone try the Qtopia(trolltech) release on their neo 1973?

Sudharshan S sudharsh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 17:23:43 CEST 2007

http://trolltech.com/company/newsroom/announcements/press.2007-09-17.9260755578

http://www.qtopia.net/modules/newbb_plus/viewtopic.php?topic_id=473&forum=4#1226

> there's more: search qtopia.net for 'neo 1973'

/me raises both his hands. I could call my mom but there was no
sound..the solution in the wiki about alsactl doesnt solve the problem
for me. Otherwise most of the things work..
Sudharshan S
http://www.sudharsh.wordpress.com