Anyone try the Qtopia(trolltech) release on their neo 1973?

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Sep 19 17:53:05 CEST 2007

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007, Sudharshan S wrote:

> /me raises both his hands. I could call my mom but there was no
> sound..the solution in the wiki about alsactl doesnt solve the problem
> for me.

The solution on the forum post worked for me, so then I called my mom and
chatted with her about the importance of Free Software and how excited I
was to be using it to call her.

(We also talked about more trivial issues!)

-- Asheesh.

--
The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash, it displays a
dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.