Synchronisation

ramsesoriginal ramsesoriginal at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 00:48:11 CEST 2008

This topic was discussed a while ago, and I didn't heared anything
about it since then (but since I missed a month or two it can already
be clear by now.. I for myself don't know).
I am speaking about the synchronisation between the phone and otehr
devise, could it be PC, a MAC, another phone, or even just google
calendar. Wich way of synchronisation has been chose? Which standards?
Are there some "branded" or at least "recommendet" clients? _What_ can
be synchronized: contacts? calendar? rss feeds? GPS data? files?

Sory for the unclear questions and the bad english, I hope I made my
question clear..
best reguards, Stefan Insam

--
My corner of the web: http://blog.ramsesoriginal.org