Uptime?

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Sun Apr 6 05:22:17 CEST 2008

Thomas Wood wrote:
> I don't really see how this will be of any benefit to you now, and I
> certainly don't have time to play with it myself. I'm sure data will be
> available once the device is actually on sale.

Well, I'd like to know these things since they're so much important for
me: I need a phone, I don't expect software stability but just working
calls and messages; btw the most important assumption is having a good
battery life that should let me use the freerunner as a daily-use device.

So, since I'm waiting for long time I'd like to have some reassurances
about the freerunner power management not to make my expectance worthless.

Thanks!

PS: I'll be happy to know also some "approximate" informations, if you
(or any other freerunner owner) can't do better...

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/