Monster and mokopedia, trials

clare u5618 at perth.dialix.com.au
Sat Apr 12 21:16:57 CEST 2008

Something is wrong with the report I wrote earlier,
I started the monster image on a nokia battery and the keyboard is
quite sensible.
`1234567890-=
qwreertyuiopp{}\
asdfghjkl;#
zxcvbnm,./
@
`1234567890-=
QWERTYUIOP{}\
ASDFGHJKL;#
ZXCVBNM,./
@
QWERTYUIOP[]|
ASDFGHJKL:~
ZXCVBNM<>?
'
As yet I don't know any more, just wanted to tell you that.
clare