Daily Snapshot Review 04 April 2008

Jean-Michel Bouffard jean-michel.bouffard at crc.ca
Tue Apr 15 21:32:26 CEST 2008

Sorry for the late reply but I'm late in reading my usual mailing lists...
I have created this tool that helps in doing some basic actions without
the command line, including setting the time. So maybe you can give it a
try. But be aware that some functionalities are not implemented yet:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Openmoko-debugtool

--
Jean-Michel Bouffard