Application Manager segfaults?

Thomas Wood thomas at openedhand.com
Tue Apr 15 23:38:47 CEST 2008

On 15 Apr 2008, at 21:41, Torfinn Ingolfsen wrote:

> I'm still using the April 04 image.
> For me, Application Manager never starts.
> It seems like it just segfaults every time I try to start it.

Application Manager was written to use the Ipkg package manager, rather
than Opkg, which is the successor to Ipkg. I am currently in the
process of writing a new API for Opkg and I hope to update Application
Manager when this is complete.

Regards,

Thomas

--
OpenedHand Ltd.

Unit R Homesdale Business Center / 216-218 Homesdale Road /
Bromley / BR1 2QZ / UK             Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/