Daily Snapshot Review 18 April 2008

Kevin Dean kevin at foreverdean.info
Fri Apr 18 23:08:09 CEST 2008

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 5:03 PM, Tim Niemeyer
<tim.niemeyer at mastersword.de> wrote:
> Hallo Kevin,
>
>  * Kevin Dean <kevin at foreverdean.info> [18-04-08 16:41]:
>
> > Today's image is almost unchanged from the 17 April 2008 image.
>  > According to the commits list, the only change was to opkg, which most
>  > users won't find critical (I think).
>  I beleave that kernel changes aren't on the commit list. And there are a
>  bunch of changes. Some are for suspend2ram...

Hrm... I'll have to contact the buildhost "people". :) There have been
images generated for each day but the last kernel image that's been
generated was 03 April 2008. Suspend support is somethign a LOT of
people have contacted me about and if there's a new kernel that isn't
getting generated it should be raised.

Thanks for the heads up.