Daily Snapshot Review 24 April 2008

Thomas Wood thomas at openedhand.com
Thu Apr 24 23:06:18 CEST 2008

On Thu, 2008-04-24 at 14:56 -0400, Kevin Dean wrote:
> Today's review can be found at
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Snapshot_review/2008-04-24 and the list
> of reviews at http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Category:SnapshotReview
>
> Today's first boot time seems to have improved by about 10 seconds
> though the second boot time is pretty close to the same.
>
> The only real change I notice in today's image over the 21 April 2008
> image is that there's a new theme! I won't really do into it too much
> because if I did it would be totally based in personal preference but
> screenshots of the theme can be found on Thomas Wood's blog at
> http://blogs.gnome.org/thos/2008/04/07/more-moko-gtk-theme/
>
> The image seems as stable as my last recommended image but there are
> no signifigant improvements except in the GTK theme. If you like the
> new theme, feel free to update and take advantage of it. If you don't
> like the new theme or simply don't care, you don't gain much by doing
> the update.

I'm hoping there is a slight increase in responsive to the GUI.

Of course, the look and feel is a very subjective matter, but I
appreciate any constructive comments or bug reports!

Regards,

Thomas

--
OpenedHand Ltd.

Unit R Homesdale Business Center / 216-218 Homesdale Road /
Bromley / BR1 2QZ / UK             Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/