broken aux button

Nick Guenther kousue at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 13:17:24 CEST 2008

I just picked up my neo after leaving it sitting on a shelf for a
while, and suddenly the AUX button is broken. It doesn't spring back
when I press it and the neo doesn't respond to it. I disassembled the
case to have a look and all I see under the button is hard metal,
nothing that looks like a spring, what is supposed to be there?

Has anybody seen this before? I seem to remember seeing something
about this. I did google around but I couldn't find anything.

-Nick