me too! RE: I like the Neo

Dimitrios Bogiatzoules linux at bogiatzoules.de
Mon Apr 28 16:13:13 CEST 2008

Hi guys,

you may take a look at scaredycats images. He implemented a good way to
install gllin and pre-configured the included tangogps so that it uses
paths to the card (OK, OK, I asked him to do so ;-) )

http://blog.automated.it/2008/04/25/the-theme-of-the-day/

and

http://buildhost.automated.it/

Regards,

Taki

--
Dimitrios Bogiatzoules          Mitglied des Vorstands LPI e.V. German
LPIC-2