Daily Snapshot Review 14 Feb 2008

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Sat Feb 16 01:45:18 CET 2008

Kevin Dean wrote:
<excellent review snipped>

> I got a lot of feedback yesterday from both users and developers and
> that's awesome! It's good to see that these reviews are useful to
> users and that they help the project move along. If anybody wants any
> additional information, please let me know and I'll do what I can to
> get it.

Kevin,

Your reviews are excellent, and this type of assistance is extremely
welcome and important. We are extremely resource limited and it is very
frustrating that there is so much we should do and could do and simply
do not have the time. The help of people like you helps not only us but
the entire project.

 From all of us at OpenMoko, and to all of you who help in many
different ways, we thank you.

Michael