Backup/Sync

Kevin Dean kevin at foreverdean.info
Mon Feb 18 17:46:48 CET 2008

I flash my images daily to review what changes in the default.

For me, I simply scp -R /media to my PC and then do the same with /home

In addition to making an "off site backup" it also allows me to use
that to synchronize my Evolution contacts since I find putting them in
Evolution is quicker than tapping them out on the Neo.