Backup/Sync

Tim Knapp duffyd at kokorice.org
Mon Feb 18 21:54:12 CET 2008

On Mon, 2008-02-18 at 15:28 +0000, Peter Brewer wrote:
> Got networking working now, so happy about that.  In the ssh'ed into the phone
> and changed the vi file from there.
>
> Does anyone know how you copy a file over ssh from the phone to a desktop.

scp .evolution/calendar/local/system/calendar.ics
root at 192.168.0.202:~/.evolution/calendar/local/system/calendar.ics

scp .evolution/tasks/local/system/tasks.ics
root at 192.168.0.202:~/.evolution/tasks/local/system/tasks.ics

scp .evolution/addressbook/local/system/addressbook.db
root at 192.168.0.202:~/.evolution/addressbook/local/system/addressbook.db

You'll need to do a '/etc/init.d/xserver-nodm restart' in OM for the new
tasks/calendar/addressbook to show up.

>From my experience copying stuff to/from OM/desktop works fine for the
evolution stuff (I've only tested calendar/tasks, though).

-Tim