TaskFailed when using MokoMakefile

Erin Yueh erin_yueh at openmoko.com
Wed Feb 20 05:00:12 CET 2008

hi,

your svn version r3801 is too old and i am using r4082 to build
linux-openmoko package. There are two conf files related to svn numbers
for bitbake. You may check this svn number first.

moko/openembedded/conf/distro/include/sane-srcrevs.inc
SRCREV_pn-linux-openmoko ?= "3801"

moko/openembedded/conf/distro/include/moko-autorev.inc
SRCREV_pn-linux-openmoko ?= "${AUTOREV}"

if you include this 'moko-autorev.inc' in your 'local.conf', it should
retrieve the latest svn number like mine. if you don't want to use the
latest version, you can just specify the revision number in
'sane-srcrevs.inc'. For this case, you may change it to 4082, but i
suggest to use ${AUTOREV} from svn server.

also, make sure you update the building environment. try these commands
as below:

# . setup-env
# make update
# bitbake linux-openmoko
if it's OK, then you can try to 'make openmoko-devel-image'.

good luck!
erin

Javi Roman wrote:

> On Feb 19, 2008 4:21 PM, Tilman Klar <phoenix at phoenix.dnsalias.net