battery not charging

Anuj Sawani xeonclub at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 01:00:46 CET 2008

I usually leave the battery out for around 10 minutes with the USB cable disconnected.

I am using a Dell laptop to charge it. I presume they have not modified the USB standard for power-saving reasons. But, could the laptop be an issue? I have tried different USB ports on the laptop too.

Is there a possibility that the battery is deeply discharged into an unrecoverable state?

Thanks!
Anuj