Dial In/Out + SMS In/Out now works

Lucas Bonnet lbonnet at bearstech.com
Thu Jan 24 12:49:51 CET 2008

Peter Rasmussen <plr at udgaard.com> writes:

> With the recent image:
>
> http://buildhost.openmoko.org/daily/neo1973/deploy/glibc/images/neo1973/OpenMoko-openmoko-devel-image-glibc-ipk-P1-Snapshot-20080123-fic-gta01.rootfs.tar.gz
>
> I was able to make voice calls and messaging work on my GTA01, and
> this is great progress seen from a user's perspective!
>
> The Message UI is rather puzzling, though, I was able to use it.

Indeed, now it seems to be a bit more reliable, it asks for my PIN and
autoregisters at every reboot. Just in time for my OpenMoko demo next
week :)

I haven't managed to send a SMS though, the UI is quite puzzling, and
the Random Button Pressing Technique didn't get me very far.

Regards,
--
Lucas Bonnet
Bearstech - http://bearstech.com