Wanted: testers for GPS Sight

Audrius Meskauskas audriusa at bluewin.ch
Sun Jul 6 21:04:06 CEST 2008

GPS Sight is a minimalistic global positioning data viewer. It shows the
position, velocity and altitude and it can show you path, optionally
coloring it in your speed or altitude changes. It wants to run where GSM
connection is unreliable. Hence it does not use downloadable maps but
plan to provide the mapless navigator in the future.

We have released the version for FreeRunner but would like to have more
testers on this highly important release. Despite of many downloads we
still does not get any feedback. If you have tried GPS Sight on
FreeRunner, please share your experience.

Audrius
http://projects.openmoko.org/projects/gpv/