MicroSD card does not fit in Freerunner

Marcus Bauer marcus.bauer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 12:46:55 CEST 2008

On Fri, 2008-07-11 at 12:30 +0200, thomasg wrote:

> So maybe there are points to complain (I for myself have the
> GPS-problem), but the battery is definitely not the point.

Same over here, decent battery life. With heavy usage I get ~4h and I
usually switch the backlight dimming of because it bothers me a lot more
than carrying a spare battery.

Compare 4h to any laptop and compare the weight of two extra batteries
to two extra laptop batteries.

The whole point of a smart phone is being smart and not being in deep
sleep ;-)

But yes, you can get through a day with one battery.