Anyone using FR as a phone?

C R McClenaghan chris at mcclenaghan.com
Sat Jul 12 22:02:09 CEST 2008

Similar here, I get best results with the phone itself. The headphones
aren't bad, but the screen "clicks" really pop in the ear when you
navigate. The speaker phone doesn't disable the headset, just
increases the volume. The speakerphone echos at the other end,
although it seems fine this end (without the headset).

Stupid question - I'm sure there's an answer on the wiki - but are
there descriptions for all the applications and utilities - messaging,
dialer, etc?

Chris