Experience qtopia-x11 (ASU) on gta01

Kevin Dean kevin at foreverdean.info
Wed Jun 11 20:58:20 CEST 2008

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 1:56 PM, Andy Selby <andyfrommk at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I'd prefer that they work on the GTA02 version of the ASU than waste
> time on the GTA01 version.

The Freerunner's version is identical. :) I've got both devices and
the ASU is about the same. I haven't done any reviews of the ASU on
either device because it's still SO early I was told that at this
point the developers are working at fixing basic problems and
implimenting basics and that, at this stage, filing bug reports and
complaining about missing features will essentially get a "duh". :)

That's not to say don't poke around! The ASU looks spiffy and it's
really neat to hold something fresh and new in your hands - can't beat
that feeling!