Neo Freerunner

Abel Chang changzer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 15:16:44 CEST 2008

A clueless industrial designer could use a little help here :)
I've just purchased a Neo Freerunner, and i think i've already messed it up
a little bit.
i tried to use some of the kernel files avaliable from
http://buildhost.openmoko.org/daily/neo1973/deploy/glibc/images/neo1973/
and now my device doesnt seem to be working properly.
could anyone tell me which one is the latest working, and most reliable
version?

Thanks everyone!
Cheers!

--
Best regards,

Abel Chang - 張東龍

Graphic & Product Designer

---

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential or may
otherwise be legally privileged. It is intended for the named recipient
only. If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately by
reply or by calling the telephone number above and delete this message and
all its attachments. Please note that any unauthorized review, copying,
disclosing or otherwise making use of the information is strictly
prohibited. Thank you.