Neo Freerunner

Abel Chang changzer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 17:30:00 CEST 2008

I've run it with a Ubuntu live cd on my computer.
these are the list of the files i've tried to flash via usb into my device:

openmoko-devel-image-om-gta02.jffs2
openmoko-qtopia-x11-image-om-gta02.tar
uImage-2.6.24+git20080614-r0-om-gta02.bin
uImage-om-gta02-latest.bin

at some point, with one of these files that i can't remember which one was
it, the device stoped  working,  and would not boot into the graphical
environment.
then, with one of the other files i listed above, the device  booted
properly into a very different kernel. i'll attach to this email a picture
of whats going on.
in the future, i will try to keep a better record step by step of what i'm
trying with the device.
perhaps i'll look for help with the computer science or computer engineer
department in my school.

the reason i tried to change anything, was because when it came out of the
box.
the only applications available were: contacts, dialer, messages, console.
and i wanted to have at least a clock or a calculator, or maybe a web
browser working on it.
is it possible for someone who dont know anything about programming, fix
this by following a step by step tutorial?

thank you for your help!

--
Best regards,

Abel Chang - 張東龍