Neo Freerunner

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Mon Jun 16 18:54:14 CEST 2008

Is the NAND erase still required?

1. I thought it is for Neo 1973 only
2. I had filed in Summer 2007 a feature request / bug report that
dfuutil should do an automatic nand-erase if needed (what do we have
automata for?) and the bug was closed in the meantime as solved.

IMHO there is a lot of confusion around that. Unfortunately, I am not
the one to make a clear statement.

Nikolaus