Neo Freerunner

xiangfu xiangfu at openmoko.org
Tue Jun 17 02:56:40 CEST 2008

some useful command
step 1
plug the NEO to your computer

at first you should enter the UBOOT envirement
sudo chown uucp.uucp /dev/ttyACM0
sudo cu -l /dev/ttyACM0
i don't know the liveCD is have this command
if don't have the CU command you may need "neocon" write by Werner
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/NeoCon

then:
GTA01Bv4 # nand erase rootfs
use "~." logout

step 2
./dfu-util -a rootfs -R -D /path/to/rootfs.jffs2
./dfu-util -a kernel -R -D /path/to/uimage.bin

then you can boot it