DTMF during a call.

Kevin Dean kevin at foreverdean.info
Wed Mar 12 16:10:13 CET 2008

Do you mean the number pad or the keyboard (matchbox)?

Is you mean the number pad, I think a bug needs to be raised and this
post just made me remember that. I can check my voice mail just fine,
and navigate the menus but there have been other incidents where  the
button presses aren't registered at all. This seems to vary from
system to system.