u-boot console

Hermann Lacheiner hermann.lacheiner at gmail.com
Fri May 2 12:00:37 CEST 2008

Hi clare,

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 11:23 AM, clare <u5618 at perth.dialix.com.au> wrote:
>  This sounds as though it does actually boot.
>  In order to do flashing can you get a boot menu using just the phone?
>  Hold the aux button down and while it is down press the power button
>  until you sense a very small click, it should then respond by
>  bringing  upwards a screen which says at the top

Yes, actually the devices is booting.

>  u-boot and some version information
>  BOOT MENU
>  Boot

Mine shows:
"U-Boot 1.2.0-moko9_r8"
"Boot"
"Factory Reset"

>  Given that you can flash with dfu-util, I will tell you more if you get to
> that point because I have to leave now and go home. If you dont get there I
> cant help anyway.

Flashing with dfu-util does work too, I flashed the recent recommended
image. My neo booted from the new image, but it got stuck while
configuring some packages. So I think, I have to erase the nand
completely before flashing.

hermann