SD card has lost its partition table

clare u5618 at perth.dialix.com.au
Wed May 7 16:44:47 CEST 2008

Hi Allen,
My device is GTA01, the "original card" is the 512M card that came with
it. THe other card is a MicroSD (not SDHC) of 2G size.
I had a Celtune Monster image on the "other card" and that is the one that
got zeroed.

I had been using the original card back at the end of last year and it had
on it a rootfs.tar.gz from that time. I put it back in and am using it
now, but have put on it a later filesystem. Again a Monster but I have
not added the wikipedia, there is not much space which is why I got the
bigger one.

But since I wrote that Joachim Steiger said:
"but afaik thats a upstream bug in the linux kernel."
means it hits everybody doing suspend/resume with rootfs on sdcards with
linux atm.

So I will repartition the card and avoid suspend/resume

regards,
clare