u-boot-openmoko 1.3.3 (unofficial package) - testers wanted

thomasg thomas at gstaedtner.net
Tue May 20 23:03:13 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm the one who started the section "Booting from SDHC" in this wiki entry.
Actually this title is wrong (what is my "fault", even it was intended) , as
the kernel is booted from NAND and loading the rootfs isn't booting because
it's done by the kernel.
As I didn't manage to do a real boot from SDHC I'd be surprised if you
managed it - and it even isn't described in the wiki entry - so my guess is
that you are referring to "my" method.
If I'm wrong please tell me and add it to the wiki, if not I just wanted to
point out that this problem still exists and there is still no SDHC-support
in u-boot.

thomasg