EABI works on phase 0 devices

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Tue Mar 6 20:12:30 CET 2007

Koen Kooi wrote:
> if you don't press the AUX button every few seconds the phone will power
> off, regardless if an DFU upload is in progress.

Yup, my fault :-( It's in the errata, but i haven't had time to
verify or actually fix it yet. So, thanks for confirming it :-)

As a work-around, you can set a larger timeout value in the u-boot
environment variable "boot_menu_timeout" (note that it won't let
you go below 10 seconds), then "saveenv" and restart.

There's a number of small things that want fixing. I plan to tackle
them in the next hours, and, for convenience, have a new u-boot
binary by tomorrow or so.

- Werner