2.6.24 ready for switching

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Sat Feb 2 02:19:32 CET 2008

Hi all,

I've now updated the build scripts of our 2.6.24 tree, so it's as
easy to build as 2.6.22.5. (Revision 4010.)

That's all that's needed from the kernel side. The user space
issues I've mentioned still need looking into. Once we have an
updated userspace snapshot, we can switch completely (for GTA01
and GTA02).

In revision 4011, I've also created the two symlinks
http://svn.openmoko.org/kernel
and
http://svn.openmoko.org/u-boot
which lead directly to kernel and u-boot, respectively.

(Unfortunately, they only work if you check out the tree, not for
Web access. Not sure if this is considered a bug or a feature.
Of course, our SVN Web server seems to be about 15'000 revisions
old ...)

- Werner