Qtopia Phone OM Status

Lorn Potter lpotter at trolltech.com
Wed Feb 13 08:02:18 CET 2008

John Lee wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 01, 2008 at 07:17:13AM +1000, Lorn Potter wrote:
>> Rod Whitby wrote:

>>> MokoMakefile has been updated with "make qtopia" and "make
>>> flash-neo-qtopia" targets.  "flash-qemu-qtopia" will follow as soon as I
>>> work out a good way to do it ...
>>>
>> sweet. thanks for this guys!
>>

> Hi,
>
> What should be done to add gta02 support into qtopia?

The current device configuration _should_ work. But ideally, a gfxplugin
for the accelerated graphics chip should be written. I am waiting for a
device of two and also specs. to start writing one.

As well, a few network scripts that Qtopia uses would have to be tested
to make sure everything works, but that is trivial.

--
Lorn 'ljp' Potter
Software Engineer, Systems Group, MES, Trolltech