Compiling problems

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Sat Jan 5 16:01:15 CET 2008

(fowarding to distro-devel, which is more appropriate, please keep the
thread there)

Alberto Garfagnini wrote:
> As you can see from the detailed output (posted at the URL:
> http://pastebin.ca/842530), the compile procedure complains about
> openmoko-terminal2 which cannot be found in the repository.

Unfortunately monotone.openmoko.org synchronized with
monotone.openembedded.org while the latter was in a non-working state.
In theory this should never happen, because the revision from
monotone.openembedded.org would be tested before pulled into the
monotone.openmoko.org. I guess this was just an accidant.

Now you have two options:
1.) pull from monotone.openembedded.org until the next sync, or
2.) wait until monotone.openmoko.org gets sync'ed again.

Regards,

:M:

--
Dr. Michael 'Mickey' Lauer | IT-Freelancer | http://www.vanille-media.de