Lost patches merged / 2.6.24 update

Dodji Seketeli dodji at openedhand.com
Tue Jan 22 12:36:04 CET 2008

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 06:33:04 -0300,
Werner Almesberger <werner at openmoko.org> wrote :

> Dodji Seketeli wrote:
> > of it is that I can see myself the progress of the patch i am
> > working on, as bugzilla can keep track of the different versions of
> > the patch.
>
> Yack ! Bugzilla as an SCM ! Now that's vile, particularly coming
> from someone with commit access to our SVN :-)

Nah, the SCM interface is you dear Werner :-) I am just using bugzilla
to keep track of my tasks and give a change to people to comment on
these tasks. What really matters in the end is that the patch ends up
going through you.

Cheers,

Dodji.

--
OpenedHand Ltd.
Unit R, Homesdale Business Center / 216 - 218 Homesdale Road /

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://www.openedhand.com