Qtopia/X11 Weekly Status (13 & 14)

Holger Freyther zecke at openmoko.org
Thu Jun 12 14:23:41 CEST 2008

Hey,

once again I'm late with this. I wonder if we should send a git-shortlog of
the week...

distro work:
	- Upgrading packages. Had a small EFL desaster at the end/beginning of the
   	  week
	- Make sure OM2007.2 and other Gtk+ apps have the right theme and fonts (we
	  still support that...)

kernel:
	- The biggest issue is unreliable resume. The defconfig-2.6.24 is a config
	   that is working well. Which means I use that to suspend my neo and most of
	   the time it is waking up. Andy and Sean have found a trace they are now
	  following. So things are certainly improving.

qtopia:
	- I'm killing and triaging Qtopia bugs.
	- Regina is finding and filing new ones
	- Starting to export interfaces to exposure. Selecting the "Phone profile" is
done, allowing to turn the GSM device on/off is still to do.
	- People start sending patches (good)

Plans:
	- Fly to taipei
	- Poke suspend/resume issues when time permits
	- Triage and Fix Qtopia bugs regina is reporting
	- Finish ASU

z.