MokoMakefile Build Issues

Kevin Dean kevin at foreverdean.info
Mon Jun 23 13:59:43 CEST 2008

I sent an e-mail to the community list 5 days ago and got no response.

I'm trying to build an image for the Freerunner using MokoMakefile and
the ASU "stable" branch but continue to get errors while compiling
qtopia-phone-x11.

Today's errors are essentially the same, but I've included much more
output at http://pastebin.com/m3d86ebad.

Any help creating stable ASU images would be greatly appreciated since
it seems the images on buildhost.openmoko.org are out of date.