MokoMakefile Build Issues

Kevin Dean kevin at foreverdean.info
Mon Jun 23 15:06:07 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 8:30 AM, Evgeny Ginzburg <Nad.Oby at gmail.com> wrote:

> Try to build qtopia-X11 instead,  there no such target in makefile.

To clarify, I'm building the openmoko-qtopia-x11-image which IIRC is
the qtopia-x11 target via .PHONY

qtopia-phone-x11 is a specific component of that build towards the end
of the process (like a dozen or so tasks from the end) that is
throwing compile errors.

> I do:
> make update-makefile && make setup update qtopia-x11

I've begun using a clean build environment and doing what you
recommended here - the update step still threw the "invalid upstream
origin" error. I've begun a build of qtopia-x11.