TMPDIR has changed ABI (0 to 1)

John Lee john_lee at openmoko.com
Sat Mar 8 16:14:40 CET 2008

Hi,

We have updated OM monotone repository yesterday.  So after pulling the
latest mtn, the next bitbake will show:

ERROR:  Openembedded's config sanity checker detected a potential misconfiguration.
	Either fix the cause of this error or at your own risk disable the checker (see sanity.conf).
	Following is the list of potential problems / advisories:

	Error, TMPDIR has changed ABI (0 to 1) and you need to either rebuild, revert or adjust it at your own risk.

Please rename your moko/build/tmp and build again.  It will start from
scratch.  My apology for the inconvenience.

Regards,
John