Qtopia/X11 Weekly Status (5)

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at openmoko.com
Thu Mar 27 04:37:57 CET 2008

Holger,

> Open issues/Todo:
> 	- Closing Qtopia apps using the 'X' button..

How does Qtopia normally close apps? Last I heard was still that Will
& Sean want to get rid of the 'X' button and have a more invisible way
for the system to manage open applications, close them automatically
after a long period of inactivity or when low on memory etc. Normally
just leave them open. Something like that.

Will, please let Holger know what you want. Do you have a GTA01/Qtopia
phone somewhere? How do they close apps?
Best Regards,
Wolfgang