[gta02] Introduction of the release dude role

Julian julian_chu at openmoko.com
Mon May 12 00:28:30 CEST 2008

Wolfgang Spraul 提到:
> Holger,
> very good!
>
> To everybody: If you do not want to exclude most Taiwanese from reading
> your mails, you have to restrict your mails to 5 lines (I know this very
> email is longer).
> Who's involved in the software update:
>
> Product Manager: Will
>
> System Software (bootloader, kernel)
>   Anthony
>   Matt
>   Werner
>   Andy
>
> Splinter
>   OLV
>   Jeremy
>   Daniel (not for this update, works on Diversity only)
>
> Installer/Launcher
>   Tick (Installer)
>   raster (Launcher)
>   Thomas (opkg, will finish at end of May)
>
> Distribution/Build/Integration
>   Julian
>   Graeme
>   Holger (Qtopia)
>
> Preferences
>   Willie
>
> Testing
>   Allen
>   Regina
>
> The communication is very bad in all teams. I don't think anybody
> maintains any sort of public 'open issues' list.
> Some people have their private lists.
> Your weekly status reports are the best thing wrt communication we have
> company-wide.
> I will try to start sending weekly or bi-weekly mails about who is
> working on what.
> Wolfgang

Zecke, Wolfgang,

Thanks.

For integration, I will keep bother everybody.
Hopes you will not give me a punch  :P

I write a Todo list and put it on my own machine.[1]
I use svn to update it quickly.

If you are not patient of reading it, you could see the bottom of the list.
That's what I am doing, or going to do.

Everytime I get a new request , I will add it into the list.

Best Regards
- Julian

[1]: http://walkingice.twbbs.org/svn/openmoko/ToDo