[RFC] When to switch to git

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at openmoko.com
Mon May 12 13:18:54 CEST 2008

from my perspective: as soon as possible.
One less tool for people to learn.
A switch like this has _potentially_ unlimited side-effects. So as
soon as  you start thinking about the risk of delaying software
releases that's just another way of saying you will never switch.
I would switch as fast as is technically possible.
Wolfgang