Qtopia/X11 Weekly Status (11)

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Thu May 15 14:44:15 CEST 2008

Hey,

what happened last week:
	- Kernel fixes and polishing
	- Finish/Fix exporting of contacts/sms to be used by diversity
	- Merge with Qtopia upstream and filed bugs on the merge
	- Created the asu branch and started explaining why it is needed, within a
week or two people will get it.
        - Proposed a release dude, looks like someone in taipei will do that.

next week:
	- more explaining/teaching how to build a stable
	- some code and bug fixes
	- hopefully finding and fixing the Qtopia race conditions regarding phone
handling.
	- I'm tempted to rewrite the touchscreen driver and see if I get better
results.

z.