combined changes for bootsplash

Graeme Gregory graeme at openmoko.org
Thu May 15 15:49:10 CEST 2008

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 03:35:17PM +1000, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> i've tarred up all my changes to get a nice clean bootsplash happening until x
> apps start. since we don't have any git repo to put this in - here's the
> tarball of changed files and other data files etc. for the packages/ tree.

Thanks for this, I have got exquisite working finally. Bit of a silly
problem, I didnt realise e.bbclass put the themes in a different package
and hadn't install exquisite-themes.

It looks very nice and defineately is better than psplash. I just want
to try and think on the virtualisation and tmpfs mounting before I
push it in.

Graeme