Main page change notification

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Fri Aug 1 12:32:02 CEST 2008

Dear friends,

  I just landed a big update to the main page !

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Main_Page

Hope you like it. Thanks to Ferenc, Bernt, Mercury, Montgoss and Stryderjzw
for helping. Please express yourself by improving it further as you see fit.
It definitely can use more polish:

- The layout has been tested with Firefox and Konqueror only.

- Obviously feeding the news automatically from an RSS flow would be better,
as Aaron said. Pending that there will be a need to feed the newsbox
manually.

- I support Brian's remark that "DOCS" should be "BUGS"

- I add that in the same linkbar, "HOME" and "WIKI" lead to the same page.

In doubt, don't hesitate to use the "Discussion" tab of this page. I apologize
in advance for not following up very closely in the next weeks, but familly
vacations come first.

Wishing everybody a smooth ASU experience soon,
Minh
--
Minh HA-DUONG                                    Chargé de recherche CNRS
haduong at centre-cired.fr                  CIRED, Campus du Jardin Tropical
Jabber: minh.haduong at gmail.com
http://minh.haduong.com (work), http://minh69.blogspot.com (personal)