Edit wiki

Aaron Sowry aaron at aeneby.com
Fri Aug 1 09:00:04 CEST 2008

I think you're doing a great job. A couple of suggestions:

1) Aesthetics: Could anything be done to make the wiki more visually
attractive? Orange and white are the old 1973 colours - shouldn't we
have a slick green and black theme or something now that the Freerunner
has been released?

2) News feed: A prominent news feed makes the site look both up-to-date
and dynamic (particularly to web crawlers :). Perhaps we could have an
automated feed updated once a week from relevant RSS/ATOM sources within
the open-source and mobile industries? This would also be a great place
for the core team to post announcements that people may miss in the
mailing lists.

I realise these things probably aren't primary considerations given the
purpose of the wiki, but I know once the framework is there and the site
becomes attractive and easy to navigate then the content will quickly
follow.

Aaron