Main page change notification

Ferenc Veres lion at
Sat Aug 2 00:58:52 CEST 2008

William Lai írta, 2008-08-01 14:37 keltezéssel:
> Minh Ha Duong wrote:
>> Dear friends,
>>   I just landed a big update to the main page !

Oh, 1 more, re frontpage.

We will have to carefully look at every frontpage link and make sure NEW
USERS will also understand what they are seeing when they click ANY of
those links. Bad example is ASU. It should mention what is ASU - in a
few words.

Even if the page is called ASU Feature Plan, [[ASU]] redirects there.

Another bad exmaple is:

This is the link from main menu on the left side. This page hides the
most important links way "below the fold" (and unreadable color). While
it shows very seldom asked questions on the top.

Hm, actually that page could be merged into and then left side link
updated to this better one.

Please look at main page links this way "does this page immediately
answer what is this about?".

Well... next week... :-)

Have a nice weekend,