request for documentation page and location to put it

Justin Wong stryderjzw at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 05:36:38 CEST 2008

Hi Michael,

Just wondering what the difference between this and a bug tracking
system would be.

It sounds like a bug tracking system could maintain all that
information about "known issues" and would do it in a more efficient
manner than the wiki.

So we need to think of is how to link the wiki and the bug tracking
system together?  Or perhaps no link is necessary and just pointing to
it is enough.  I don't know.

As for a place to answer frequent questions, I think the FAQ would be
a good place, but it needs to be organized in an efficient manner.

Cheers!
Justin