Proposal: Wiki Maintainer of the Month

haduong at centre-cired.fr haduong at centre-cired.fr
Sun Aug 3 20:57:04 CEST 2008

How about raising the stakes ? I motion that:
This month's WMM award recipient buys the nicest Bluetooth FR-compatiblee
keyboard there is from FIC, uses it for one month and sends it to the next
award recipient. Then we iterate shipping each month as long as OM wiki
exists, so it travels around the world.
We can have that gilded. We can have an engraved plate with the name of
all the winners (including those in 2006 and 2007 when they did WMM
already). We can have FSF and OS luminaries use it to endorse OM on the
wiki...

Sean likes museum pieces, so let make a hacker's legendary item.

Minh.